Appropriate Preposition with C
1. Careful of (যত্নশীল থাকা): Sadia is careful of her health.
2. Capable of (সক্ষম): He is capable of doing it.
3. Care for (গ্রাহ্য করা): I do not care for you.
4. Care of (যত্ন নেওয়া): You should take care of your health.
5. Call on (কারও সাথে দেখা করা): I called on him in his office.
6. Call in (ডাকিয়া আনা): They called in a doctor.
7. Call for (চাওয়া): I will call for his explanation.
Careful of (সতর্ক): He is very careful of his fault.
8. Careless of (অসতর্ক): Do not be careless of your health.
9. Catch at (ধরা): A drowning man catches at a straw.
10. Cause of (কারণ): Industry is the cause of your success.
11. Caution against (সাবধান): Take all cautions against the danger.
12. Close to (নিকটে): Our College is close to the Post Office.
13. Comment on (মন্তব্য করা): The critics commented favorably on his poem.
14. Comply with (মেনে নেওয়া): The clerks must comply with the orders of their officer.
15. Composed of (তৈরী): This medicine is composed of vitamins and minerals.
16. Confer on (প্রদান করা): Degrees are conferred on the students at the convocation ceremony.
17. Confident of (নিশ্চিত): I am confident of his success.
18. Confine to (আবদ্ধ থাকা): Sabrina was confined to bed with fever for a week.
19. Congratulate on (অভিনন্দন জানানো): They congratulated me on my brilliant success.
20. Conscious of (সচেতন): I am conscious of my deficiencies.
21. Consent to (মত দেওয়া): My father did not consent to the proposal of my sister’s marriage.
22. Consist of (গঠিত হওয়া): The committee consists of ten members.
23. Contrary to (বিপরীত, পরিপন্থী): Students should not act contrary to the rules of discipline.
24. Convict of (দোষী সাব্যস্ত হওয়া): The accused person was convicted of murder.
25. Cure of, for (রোগমুক্ত হওয়া): This man was cured of tuberculosis. This drug is a cure for typhoid.
26. Certain of (নিশ্চিত): Jamal is certain of his success.
27. Charge with (অভিযোগ): He is charged with misconduct.
28. Combine into (যুক্ত করা): Combine the sticks into a bundle.
29. Compare to (তুলনা করা- ভিন্ন জাতীয়ের মধ্যে): The star is compared to the lamp.
30. Commit to (মুখস্থ করা): Commit this poem to memory.
31. Compensate for (ক্ষতিপূরণ করা): I will compensate him for the loss.
32. Compete with (প্রতিযোগিতা করা): He does not like to compete with you.
33. Compassion for (সহানুভূতি): Have you any compassion for my weakness?
34. Competent for (যোগ্য): He is not competent for the post.
35. Concerned with (জড়িত): She was concerned with such things.
36. Concentrate on (কেন্দ্রীভূত করা): Try to concentrate your attention on your studies.
37. Conceal from (লুকানো) Do not conceal anything from me.
38. Consistent with (সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ): Your action is not consistent with your word.
39. Control over (নিয়ন্ত্রণ): He has no control over his sons.
40. Count for (গণ্য বা বিবেচিত হওয়া): His advice counts for nothing.
41. Count upon (নির্ভর করা): He always counts upon your help for this work.
42. Consent to (মত দেওয়া): The Prime Minister consented to the proposal.
43. Cope with (সামলানো বা পেরে উঠা): They cannot cope with the situation.
44. Confidence in (বিশ্বাস): I have confidence in him.
45. Confined in, to (আবদ্ধ): He is confined in his house. He is confined to bed.
46. Congenial to (উপযোগী): The atmosphere is congenial to health.
47. Convenient to (সুবিধাজনক): The work is convenient to you.
48. Convert to (দীক্ষিত): Tom is converted to Islam.
49. Convince of (বিশ্বাস হওয়া): I am convinced of your efficiency.
50. Covetous of (লোভী হওয়া): He is covetous of money.
51. Crave for (আকাঙ্ক্ষা করা): Everyone craves for wealth.