পরিচয় করিয়ে দিন
Murad, please meet Jahed.
Jahed, have you meet Sadia?
I’d like you to meet Sadia.
I’d like to introduce you to Sumi.
Adnan, this is Sharmin.
Sanjida, this is Rajib.
English Conversation: 02 পরিচয়ের শেষে বলুন
Nice to meet you. .
I am Pleased to meet you.
Happy to meet you.
How do you do?
English Conversation: 03 নিজ সম্পর্কে বলুন
• Hi, my name is Salman.
• I come from Bangladesh.
• I live in Dhaka.
• I’m 25 Years old.
• There are three people in my family. They are my father, my mother and me.
• I’m a student at Dhaka University
• My major is English.
• My favorite subject is Math.
• My hobbies are…
• In my free time, I also enjoy cricket.
• (don’t) like, dislike/ hate … .
• My favorite food/ drink is coffee.
• My favorite singer/ band is ….
• I like … (movies)
• I sometimes go to Cox’s Bazar, I like it because it’s the longest beach in the world
• I study English because I love it.
• I’ve been learning English for 3 years/since 2010.
• I would like to be a/an (banker) because it’s a prestigious job in society.
English Conversation: 04 বিদায় জানান
• See you
• I’m out
• Take care
• I’m off
• Gotta go!
• Good night
• Bye for now
• See you later
• Keep in touch
• Catch you later
• Take it easy
• I gotta take off
• See you soon
• Talk to you later
• See you next time
• Have a good one
• Have a good/nice day
English Conversation: 05 আমি রাজি
• I agree
• I really agree with you.
• I think you are right.
• I cannot but agree with you.
• You said it.
• Can’t say I don’t agree.
• I’m with you on this.
• I completely agree on this point.
• I agree on this.
• I strongly agree with you.
• You can say that again.
English Conversation: 06 Help চাইবেন?
• I need some help, please.
• Could you help me for a second?
• Can you give me a hand with this?
• I can’t manage. Can you help?
• Give me a hand with this, will you?
• Lend me a hand with this, will you?
• Could you spare a moment?
• Can I ask a favour?
• I wonder if you could help me with this?
• I could do with some help, please.
• Do you have any free time on/at ___(day, date, time)?
• I am having a problem with _ _ _ _ Do you think you can help me?
• If you don’t mind, I could really use your assistance with_-_?
• If you don’t mind, I really need your help with.
• I know you’r good at/with ___, and I really could use some help.
• Do you know anything about ___?
English Conversation: 07 পথ অনুসন্ধান
• Where is the nearest Bank?
• Could you tell me how to get to the Dhaka College?
• Can you tell me the way to Chittagong University?
• Which is the best way to go (কোন স্থান/যেখানে যেতে চান ওটার নাম বসিয়ে দিন) ?
• What’s the best way to..?
• Pardon me, I’m lost, how do I get to…?
• How do I get to…?
• How do I find…?
• Could you direct me to…?
• Is this the right way for..
• I’m looking for this address
• Excuse me, How can I go to…?
• Excuse me, do you know where the post office? A St.
• Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the bus station
• Do you have a map?
• Can you show me on the map?
• Are you from around here?
• Are we on the right road for…?
English Conversation: 08 দরদাম করুন
• How much?
• What is the price of X?
• How much does It cost?
• How much does it cost to the shirt?
• What does it cost to the book?
• How much does it cost for this table?
• What does it cost for the Tv?
• How much is it?
• How much is it to X?
• How much is it for X?
• How much do you charge?
• What do you charge?
• How much do you charge to X?
• What do you charge to X?
• How much do you charge for X?
• What do you charge for X?
English Conversation: 09 সময় জানুন
• What time is it?
• What is the time now?
• What is the time by your watch?
• Do you have the time?
• Do you know what time is it?
• Can you tell me what time is it?
• Could you tell me the time, please?
• Do you happen to have the time?
• Have you got the right time?
• What time do you make it?
English Conversation: 10 ধন্যবাদ দিন
• Thank you very much.
• That’s so kind of you.
• Many thanks…
• I can’t thank you enough…
• You’ve made my day.
• You are great.
• I’m in your debt.
• You are the best. .
• Thank you so much. .
• Thanks a million.
• You’re an angel.
• Thanks a bunch. .
• I do not know how to thank you.
• All my love and thanks to you….
• Words can’t describe how thankful I am.
• Please accept my best thanks…….
• Thanks a ton for helping out.
• I really appreciate it.