- Should Have এর ব্যবহার - May 22, 2022
- May Have এর ব্যবহার - May 5, 2022
- Will এর ব্যবহার - March 29, 2022
১২ তম বিসিএস প্রিলিমিনারি টেস্ট (পুলিশ)
1. Choose the correct sentence-
a. Let he and you be witnesses
√ Let you and him be witnesses
c. Let you and he be witnesses
d. Let you and he be witness
2. Choose the correct sentence-
a. The matter was informed to the police
b. The matter has been informed of the police
√ The police was informed of the matter
d. The police were informed of the matter
3. Who, Which, What are-
a. Demonstrative pronoun
√ Relative pronoun
c. Reflexive Pronoun
d. Indefinite pronoun
4. Choose the correct one-
5. Fill in the blanks ‘What is the time- your watch?’
6. Fill in the blanks ‘Give my-to him.’
a. Warm compliment
c. Best compliment
d. Heartiest compliment
7. ‘Caesar and Cleopatra’ is-
a. A tragedy by Shakespeare
√ A play by G.B. Shaw
b. A poem by Lord Byron
c. A novel by S.T. Coleridge
8. Who is the greatest modern English dramatist?
a. Verginia Woolf
√ George Bernard Shaw
c. P.B. Shelley
d. S.T. Coleridge
9. Who is the modern philosopher who awarded Nobel Prize for literature?
a. James Baker
b. Dr. Kissinger
√ Bertrand Russel
10. Who is the author of ‘A Farewell to Arms’?
a. T.S. Eliot
b. John Milton
√ Ernst Hemingway
11. Who is the most famous satirist in English literature?
a. Alexander Pope
√ Jonathan Swift
c. William Wordsworth
12. What is the synonym ‘Delude’?
13. What is the noun of the world ‘Waste’?
14. What is the antonym of ‘Queer’?
15. What is the adjective of the word ‘Heart’?
16. What is the verb of the word ‘Shortly’?