১১ তম বিসিএস প্রিলিমিনারি টেস্ট
1. What is the synonym of ‘Incite’?
2. What is the antonym of ‘Honorary’?
3. What is the verb of the world ‘Ability’?
4. Who is the poet of the ‘Victorian Age’?
a. Helen Keller
√ Mathew Arnold
√ Robert Browning
5. Who is the author of ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls’?
a. Charles Dickens
b. Homer ‘
c. Lord Tennison
√ Ernest Hemingway
6. Fill in the blank ‘He has assured me_____safety’
7. ‘May Allah help you’ What kind of sentence is this?
8. A rolling stone gathers no moss. What ‘rolling’ is?
b. Verbal noun
9. ‘He has been ill-Friday last’ Fill in the blank.
10. Which is the noun of the word ‘beautiful’?
11. ‘Hold water’ means___
a. Keep water
b. Drink water
√ Bear examination
d. Store water
12. ‘Out and Out’ means-
a. Not at all
c. To be last
d. Man of outside
13. Choose the correct sentence-
a. Rich is not always happy
b. The rich not always happy
c. The rich is not happy always
√ The rich are not always happy
14. Choose the correct sentence-
a. He had been hunged for murder
b. He has been hunged for murder
√ He was hanged for murder
d. He was hunged of murder
15. ‘Syntax’ means-
a. Manner of speech
√ Sentence building
b. Supplementary tax
c. Synchronizing act
16. ‘Justice delayed is justice denied’ was stated by-