১০ তম বিসিএস প্রিলিমিনারি টেস্ট
1. Choose the correct alternative to complete the sentence? He-to see us if had been able to.’
a. Would come
√ Would have come
c. May have come
d. May come
2. Choose the appropriate to complete the sentence. ‘He had a_________of fever.
a. Strong attack
√ Severe attack
c. Serious kind
d. Bad attack
3. Choose the correct sentence.
a. I asked Javed had he passed
√ I asked Javed if he had passed
c. I asked Javed if you had passed
d. I asked Javed that had he passed
4. Choose the correct sentence.
a. A few of the boys got a prize
√ Each of the three boys got a prize
c. Every of the three boys got a prize
d. All of the three boys got a prize
5. Choose the correct sentence.
a. The man that said that was a fool
√ The man who said that was a fool
c. The man that said that was a fool
d. The man which said that was a fool.
6. Choose the correct answer. How long did you wait?
a. Till lunch time
√ Till he came
c. Until six o’clock
d. Since this morning
7. What will be the correct preposition to complete the sentence? ‘I am not bad_____tennis.’
8. What is the antonym of ‘gently’?
9. What is the synonym of ‘Jovial’?
10. What is the synonym of ‘Competent’?
11. Who is the author ‘A Farewell to Arms’?
a. H.G. Wells
b. George Orwel
c. Thomas Hardy
√ Ernest Hemingway
12. Who is the author of ‘Animal Farm’?
a. Thomas More
√ George Orwel
c. Boris Pasternak
d. Charles Dickens
13. Who is the author of ‘India Freedom’?
a. Mahatam Gandhi
b. J.L. Nehru
√ Abul Kalam Azad
d. Moulana Akram Khan
14. What kind of noun is ‘Cattle’?
15. What is the meaning of ‘White Elephant’?
a. An elephant of white colour
√ A very costly or troublesome possession
c. A black marketer
d. A hoarder
16. What kind of noun is ‘Girl’?