এই পর্বে চাকরীর গুরত্বপূর্ণ ও কমন কিছু প্রশ্ন তুলে ধরেছি যা জব ইন্টারভিউ বোর্ডের পরীক্ষকগন জানতে চাই। এই প্রশ্ন গুলোর উত্তর একএক জন একএক রকম ভাবে উপস্থাপন করে। আপনার নিজের কাজ, যোগ্যতা, প্রত্যাশা ও অভিজ্ঞতার আলোকে প্রশ্নের উত্তর গুলো নিজেই চিন্তা করে তৈরী করে ফেলুন। এই প্রশ্ন গুলোর উত্তর সঠিকভাবে তৈরী করা বা উপস্থাপনের উপর আপনার ভবিষ্যৎ কর্মজীবন অনেকাংশ নির্ভর করে। এই আর্টিকেল টি ভাল লাগলে শেয়ার করবেন। ধন্যবাদ।
1. Tell us about yourself.
2. Tell us 2 main reasons why should we hire you?
3. What did you like least about your last job?
4. What do you know about our company?
5. What do you know about this industry?
6. What is the specialty that you can do for us where other candidates can’t?
7. What were the responsibilities of your last position?
8. Why do you choose this job?
9. Why are you leaving your present job?
10. Where would you like to be in your career in five years from now?
11. When were you most satisfied in your job?
12. What’s your desired company?
13. What attracted you to this company?
14. What are your weaknesses? / Tell us your 5 weaknesses
15. What are your strengths?
16. Do you have any questions for us?
17. Are you willing to relocate if we hire you?
চাকরির ইন্টারভিউ এর প্রশ্ন ও উত্তর
আচরণ গত প্রশ্নঃ
1. What was the last project you led, and what was its outcome?
2. Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.
3. What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
4. What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
5. Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
6. What’s the most difficult decision you’ve made in the last two years and how did you come to that decision?
7. What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue?
8. Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback. How did you handle it?
9. If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?
10. If you found out your company was doing something against the law, like fraud, what would you do?
11. If I were your supervisor and asked you to do something that you disagreed with, what would you do?
12. How do you handle working with people who annoy you?
13. Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
14. Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?
15. Describe how you would handle a situation if you were required to finish multiple tasks by the end of the day, and there was no conceivable way that you could finish them.
16. Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
মৌখিক পরীক্ষার প্রশ্ন ও উত্তর
বেতন সংক্রান্ত প্রশ্নঃ
1.What salary are you seeking?
2. If I were to give you this salary you requested but let you write your job description for the next year, what would it say?
3. What’s your salary history?
ক্যারিয়ার সংক্রান্ত প্রশ্নঃ
1. What are you looking for in terms of career development?
2.How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
3.If I were to ask your last supervisor to provide you additional training or exposure, what would she suggest?
4.What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job
কাজ শুরু সংক্রান্ত প্রশ্নঃ
1. How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
2. How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team?
3. If selected for this position, can you describe your strategy for the first 90 days?
4. What do you see yourself doing within the first 30 days of this job?
ভাইভা পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি
নিজ সম্পর্কে আরো কিছু প্রশ্নঃ
1. Give examples of ideas you’ve had or implemented.
2.How would you describe your work style?
3. If you had to choose one, would you consider yourself a big-picture person or a detail- oriented person?
4. Who was your favorite manager and why?
5. What would be your ideal working environment?
6. What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
7. What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
8. What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
9. What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
10. What is your personal mission statement?
11. What do you ultimately want to become?
12. What do you think of your previous boss?
13. What do you look for in terms of culture structured or entrepreneurial?
14. What do you like to do?
15. What are your lifelong dreams?
16. What are you most proud of?
17. What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
18. What are three positive character traits you don’t have?
19. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
20. Tell me about your proudest achievement.
21. If you were interviewing someone for this position, what traits would you look for?
চাকরির ইন্টারভিউ এর প্রশ্ন ও উত্তর
চিন্তা শক্তি সম্পর্কিত প্রশ্নঃ
1. Why did you choose you’re major?
2. Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
3. What’s the most important thing you learned in school?
4. What will you miss about your present/last job?
5. What is your greatest fear?
6. What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
7. What is your biggest regret and why?
8. What are the qualities of a good leader and a bad leader?
9. Who are your heroes?
10. What’s the last book you read?
11. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the last year?
12. What would you do if you won the lottery?
13. What magazines do you subscribe to?
14. What kind of car do you drive?
15. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
16. What do you like to do for fun?
17. What do you do in your spare time?
18. There’s no right or wrong answer, but if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
19. Tell me the difference between good and exceptional.
20. Tell me one thing about yourself you wouldn’t want me to know.
21. How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
22. How do you think I rate as an interviewer?
23. How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
24. Do you think a leader should be feared or liked?
25. Tell me 10 ways to use a pencil other than writing.
26. With your eyes closed, tell me step-by-step how to tie my shoes.
27. Why is there fuzz on a tennis ball?
28. Sell me this pencil.
29. If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?
30. How would you weigh a plane without a scale?
31. How many times do a clock’s hands overlap in a day?